Rules for Music Event Submissions
- This form allows for the submission of music related events only, and is reserved for performing musicians, or their representatives, who either reside in South Carolina, or musicians outside of South Carolina who have a pending performance within the state.
- Do not submit more than one instance of the same event. Check our calendar first to make sure your event is not already listed.
- Submission does not guarantee that the event will be approved. All events will be reviewed to ensure compliance.
- All submissions must be fully completed.
- Any pictures submitted with events must be copyright free, and owned by the event submitter, or permission given to the event submitter for use.
- All music related events must be open to the general public, and must not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age (unless a legal limit), national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
- Although every effort is made to review and approve events within 48 business hours, please be sure to allow up to 5 business days for review and approval of events.